Resight is a young startup looking to change the world by building infrastructure for augmented reality applications. Resight Engine enables developers to write spatial applications that “live” in the physical world and are attached to it. Our technology is based on a distributed system that indexes the world through mobile devices in real-time, applying machine learning, computer vision, non-linear optimization, and distributed computing.
What we are looking for:
Resight's studio team is looking for a technical designer with curiosity, creativity, and an engineering passion for building that future.
- Collaborate with cross-functional team of engineers and designers to create and deliver outstanding experiences
- Explore innovative design concepts and help bring ideas from concept to production
- Gain a deep and precise understanding of our users and communicate their state-of-mind, needs and thoughts
- Stay on top of the latest design practices across enterprise software, gaming, and XR industries
- Develop high-level and detailed storyboards and prototypes to communicate interaction and design ideas effectively
- Produce a high-quality visual design for various projects
- B. Design or considerable relevant experience to match
- Experience with XR technologies
- Experience shipping at least two products; mobile or AR/VR preferred
- Experience working with Figma or similar UX visual prototyping workflows
- Experience with designing games or applications
- Experience working in a 3D production environment, such as Blender 3D, Unity and Unreal
- Understanding of technical art and end-to-end modeling, UV unwrapping, texturing, and rendering
- Ability to script simple behaviors and mechanics
- Interest and knowledge of decentralized technology trends
*Even if you are missing some of the above but have created something interesting, please tell us about it.
Join The Resight Team!