Resight is a young startup looking to change the world by building infrastructure for augmented reality applications. Resight's SDK enables developers to write spatial applications that “live” in the physical world and are attached to it. Our technology is based on a distributed system that indexes the world through mobile devices in real-time, applying machine learning, computer vision, non-linear optimization, distributed computing.
Resight's studio team is looking for a Unity developer and expert with the curiosity and engineering passion to build that future.
- Work closely with XR designers, creators, and backend engineers to build fun and friendly multiuser AR applications
- Learn, research, and implement new technologies related to various projects
- Build Unity applications on Resight's platform and help end-users discover new and advanced AR experiences
- Work directly with members of the design team to ensure that Unity projects flow smoothly from design to development
- Manage individual projects, systems, and deliverables
- Research or professional coding experience in C#
- Professional experience in an engineering role using Unity
- Knowledge of interfacing between Unity and various backend technologies
- Experience designing & building projects independently, especially AR apps
- Self-driven, detail-oriented, with strong organizational skills
*Even if you are missing some of the above but have created something interesting, please tell us about it.
Join The Resight Team!