Resight is a young startup looking to change the world by building infrastructure for augmented reality applications. Resight's SDK enables developers to write spatial applications that “live” in the physical world and are attached to it. Our technology is based on a distributed system that indexes the world through mobile devices in real-time, applying machine learning, computer vision, non-linear optimization, distributed computing.
What we are looking for:
A top-notch deep learning research engineer, to join our core algorithms team, and develop new deep learning algorithms that will eventually make it possible to understand the world better than humans do.
What you will do:
- Take end-to-end responsibility of the deep learning process from design to implementation
- Lead the research, and development of novel deep nets to better solve problems in computer vision, SLAM/SFM, localization, network compression and optimization, multi-task networks and so on
- Implement research papers for deployment in production environments
- Take ownership of defining the research problems, data-collection, error analysis and performance in production
- Work together with the engineering & product to implement and monitor the research results in production and in new environments
- Proven experience in deep learning development and research
- Practical experience with deep learning framework, implementing and building a full training pipeline
- Curious, passionate and practical
- Deep theoretical knowledge in the fields of computer vision, image processing, multiview geometry
- Experience working with 3D data, SLAM, localization and 3D-reconstruction
- M.Sc. or Ph.D. with a focus on machine learning or related areas
- Hands-on SW development experience
- Experience with deep learning for multi-task computer vision, feature points, depth, descriptors, segmentation, etc
- Experience with deployment and optimization of neural networks on mobile devices
*Even if you are missing some of the above but have created something interesting, please tell us about it.
Join The Resight Team!